- No need for a rig;
- Assembly through an available wellhead;
- No need to kill well or clog bottom-hole area;
- Quick and easy to install with minimal downtime;
- Short and slim equipment design;
- High tolerance for free gas, solids, high temperature, and corrosive fluids;
- Increases drawdown and production gain;
- Power saving and reduced OPEX.
Downtime of wells caused by pump failure results in multimillion losses for oil-producing companies. The workover can take from one week to six months in some cases, often due to delays in the arrival of the workover crew, disassembly and replacement of the submersible equipment and commissioning.
We have developed an advanced solution that is especially effective for offshore, hard-to-access, or remote fields. A compact TT ESP™ system (up to 12,000 rpm), 29.5 ft (9 nine meters long), is cable-deployed through the wellhead lubricator. The system can reduce downtime by 80% and resume production in just a few hours.
The cable deployed TT ESP™ technology is essentially a system where the components are inverted in comparison with standard ESP: VSD – motor – seal section – gas separator – pump – packer.
The system components
- Variable Speed Drive;
- Step-up/step-down transformers;
- Cable hanger;
- Carrying cable;
- UHS ESPTM;
- ESP safety valve;
- Retrievable anchor packer.
- Offshore fields and remote wells;
- Wells with harsh environments;
- Small-size wells with 3.5″ (89 mm) tubing.